Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sculpture comic/thesis progress

I should have started this blog earlier so you could see the whole process, but I guess I can post all the sketches that lead up to where I am now later, but im done building all the pages!!! they are still naked but look sexy as do most things that are naked.

 

Our thesis theme is fairy tales and adventure stories and I chose the story of John Henry(good economic climate to do such a story IMO). the idea of a sculpture comic came to me last year due to my disdain for digital comics and most of all motion comics(a evolutionary dead end IMO) and the curiosity of what would a 3D comic look like. so after lots of pondering and designing not to mention trial and error along the way i'm 40% complete with my second sculpture comic, first done in wood.  

as i make progress i'll explain more functions and feature of my thesis and approach to making sculpture comics.

take care,
AACRO

No comments:

Post a Comment